The above infographic is certainly pertinent to our current society, regardless of where you stay or which country you are from. Here, I shall summarise the 10 Habits of Self-Made Millionaires below:
1) Thinking in Abundance – 2.3 trillion dollars are circulating around the globe everyday; are you one of the number of active participation?
2) Surround Yourself with Like Minded Individuals – you are the sum of 5 people you spend the most time with.
3) Shift Focus from Spending Money to Making Money – instead of becoming a consumer, become a producer.
4) No TV!
5) Have Multiple Streams of Income – eg. rental income, fixed deposits, dividends, shares, online income, etc
6) Be Generous – Blessed are the generous for they will obtain wealth.
7) Have an Exit Strategy – Ultimately all multimillionaires and even billionaires get their biggest breaks when they sell their business.
8) Get into Properties – Properties will hedge against inflation and earn you rental income like Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO, etc
9) Leaders are Readers – read widely and be voracious readers to gain insights into the minds of successful people.
10) Always be Hustling – no point dreaming without taking action.
So, there they are. The 10 Habits of Self-Made Millionaires. Read the infographic for more details by double clicking on it. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I do.