Now you can earn free travels by starting a travel blog through FlyMe360 at http://www.flyme360.com/start-a-travel-blog-make-money/ The details are in the link above where you can click to find out more on how to get started with step by step methods. It would be lovely if you are single and unattached, to travel the world and experience local cultures, food, buildings and the people.
There are a few travel bloggers who get their travels overseas all sponsored provided they blog about it and share their many travel photos. This takes lots of writing, photo taking, and much more work. As they say, travel while you are young and able; for when you are old and can no longer walk, you may be bedridden and no longer have the strength compared to your younger days.
On a side note, some WordPress Plugins that you need to have are listed below:
1) WordPress SEO by Yoast – This plugin is one of the best SEO (Search Engine Optimization) plugins available out there. It does this by adjusting permalinks, sitemaps, indexation, robots meta, rss, internal links, and more. In simple terms, this plugin will help your website to be found easier on the web, bringing in traffic and money!
2) Akismet – This will reduce the Spam comments in your blog.
3) W3 Total Cache – this plugin will help your website to load faster.
4) Conditional CAPTCHA for WordPress– Akismet is good at fighting spam comments and bots, but sometimes it will need help too. This plugin will produce captcha clues to help differentiate bots and humans.
5) WP touch – makes your blog more mobile friendly
6) Contact Form 7 – Allows you to install a simple contact form so people can email you through your site.
7) Digg Digg — Displays social media icons on a floating sidebar, making it easy for people to share your posts.
8) Zemanta – places related posts at the bottom of the current post being read.
With that being said, I will explore some of the above-mentioned plugins in my free time and select those that I find may be useful for this blog on business and the working life of the blogger. Being single has its benefits as you are not tied down to family commitments and have more freedom to do the things that you love.
Of course, I am also concerned about my old age and who will take care of me. But I shall leave that to God to find th right person to come along my life and take care of me in my twilight years or better still, golden years.